Detailed estimates - what we quote is what you pay
Unlike some other building companies in London, at Klimstar we provide thorough, detailed estimates, which include all taxes. That means there are no nasty surprises at the end - as long as the scope of the project has not changed, what we quote is always what you pay.
Here's how it works
- First, we talk to you about your requirements and timelines, providing guidance and ideas as necessary.
- Next, we visit your home or other location and ensure we understand what's required and that the proposed builds, renovations or refurbishments are feasible, and assess the necessary materials and labour.
- We then get back to you with a proper detailed quote and timing plan, along with details of how we intend to work and what we will require - quality and safety have top priority.
- Once you approve the quote, we will start work and continue until the project is completed to your satisfaction.
- All agreements will be in writing, and should be signed by you and our project manager.
On completion of the project
We will provide you, as appropriate, with any or all of the following documentation to ensure that your property is fit for living and/or working in, or for letting or selling as required:
- Gas Safe Register (this has replaced the CORGI scheme)
- Niceic (for electrical work)
- FENSA (for double glazing or other window installation)
- Completion Certificates
Contact us now for an estimate
More details of the work we can quote on are on our services page
The first step is to have an informal chat with us about your needs. We can then go ahead and provide you with a detailed estimate. Simply contact us now